Tuesday, October 28, 2008

a new blog

For some time I've been thinking about creating a blog where I could think out loud about a variety of topics, including religion. I have decided that writing about many of the religious ideas that I read about and study will help me to understand them better while also assisting others who may seek to understand some of the truths that God has chosen to reveal to man.

I do not profess that this blog in any way represents the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, but rather it is a blog about my views and beliefs as a member of the LDS (Mormon) Church. I will do my best to include citations whenever possible and to explicitly state when my opinion (rather than doctrine) is being expressed.

Please feel free to comment and ask questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment