Friday, December 11, 2020

DAY 66 of #100daysofJesus - The Christ Child - A Nativity Story



 DAY 66 of #100daysofJesus

Today I want to share this beautiful depiction of the well known and beloved Nativity story.
I am moved each time I watch, especially as I see the emotion of the wise man at the end when they've finally found Jesus and are able to worship Him.
It's easy to coast through this holiday season getting caught up in gift exchanges, delicious food, and colorful decorations.
But if, as Christians, we lose sight of the true reason for the season, then we miss out on a precious opportunity to deepen our faith in, commitment to, and love for Jesus, our Savior. He is the reason.
I'm grateful for this #100daysofJesus challenge that I'm doing because it helps me think about Jesus every single day and ensures He's a part of my day. He means so much to me.
Jesus has changed my life, and He continues to do so. It's been a difficult year for all of us. My hope is that each of us can focus a little bit more on Jesus during this holiday month and seek Him the way the wise men did. Jesus offers growth and strength, forgiveness and redemption, peace and hope. #seekJesus

No comments:

Post a Comment